From Press Release:
MONTREAL, OCTOBER 13, 2022 – Étienne Trudeau (LazyEti) is excited to release today his first game Paradise Marsh, a short contemplative game about catching frogs and restoring stars in the sky to the music of Disasterpeace (FEZ, Hyper Light Drifter, It Follows). The game is out today on Nintendo Switch, Xbox and Steam for USD $9.99.
About Paradise Marsh
Every single star fell down from the sky into Paradise Marsh, a perfect endless wetland crawling with wildlife. Wander around equipped with your trusty bug net and find a way to replenish the empty night sky. Along the way, pick wild flowers, discover lost poems and meet intriguing and colorful characters who need your help…
- Explore unique and harmonious biomes in an endless procedurally generated wetland
- Catch small creatures with your net and document your findings in your adventure journal
- Restore fallen stars in the empty night sky and interact with intriguing and colorful characters
- Collect long lost poems floating adrift
- Take your time to enjoy nature, eat wild berries, skip stones on water or sit on a nice soggy log for as long as you like…
- Beautiful Sound Design by Disasterpeace! (FEZ, Hyper Light Drifter, It Follows)
For more information on Paradise Marsh, visit https://www.paradisemarsh.com/
About the team
Paradise Marsh is Étienne Trudeau’s first solo indie project after having worked as a 3d artist for several studios. Joining him on Paradise Marsh is renowned composer Disasterpeace (FEZ, Hyper Light Drifter, It Follows) and designer and writer Raphaël Dely.