From Press Release:
Out There: Oceans of Time has just received a big update: Redshift!
Out There: Oceans of Time is the sequel of Out There, the acclaimed, award-winning Roguelike in space that sold more than half a million units.
- Overall difficulty balancing
- Try the new oxygen system on Rocky Planets!
- New ways of exploring: tunnels, ancient portals and unstable structures, use your teams’ skills to be able to take those shortcuts and unveil new treasures
- 48 new maps to uncover and 19 new skills for your team
- New save system: with multiple endings to uncover you can save up to 3 times your game
What is it
Out There: Oceans of Time is the sequel to Out There, the award-winning space exploration game blending roguelike, resource management, and interactive fiction but you don’t need to have played the original to enjoy this thrilling adventure.
- The vast universe that you have to explore is different every time you play;
- Scavenge, trade, recruit and conduct diplomacy as you build a coalition of allies in your quest;
- Build and manage your crew and officers, on a ship you maintain;
- Weave through an epic branching narrative with multiple endings;
- A brand new roguelike mode has been implemented while retaining the same relaxed and non-violent atmosphere of the original game.
A beautiful world
The story of Out There is told through interactive cell-shaded cutscenes written by FibreTigre and illustrated by renowned artist Benjamin Carré (Transformers: Age of Extinction, Alone in the Dark).
Modern Wolf is a publisher of games with soul. Based in London, the Modern Wolf portfolio includes weird and wonderful games such as Ostranauts, Rogue State Revolution, Cantata, Out There: Oceans of Time, and more.