From Press Release:
ATTN: NEW MESSAGE #64456 FROM: CONTROLBASESERNUR.TECH MESSAGE: GREETINGS CAPTAIN… NEW LIFEFORMS DISCOVERED IN YOUR GALAXY, PLEASE INVESTIGATE. MESSAGE: WARNING… NEW ENEMY CRAFT APPEARING NEARBY, SHIP UPDATE INCOMING… STAY FROSTY!
Attention pilots! Trigon: Space Story has received a massive update along with a huge discount! Gameforge’s first single-player title will be on sale for 50% off until November 29th, on Steam and the Epic Games Store. Not only that, but Piloti spaziali dall’Italia can now enjoy the game in their native tongue as it becomes fully localized in Italian as well.
This new update brings with it a ton of new content, fixes, and technical updates to make your space-faring expeditions more robust and engaging than ever before! Along with new locations to explore and new enemies to fight, Trigon: Space Story is getting plenty of performance optimizations, including the choice of MSAA, FXAA, and TAA, improved visuals, in-game access to the encyclopedia, and much more!
Update features also include:
- Updated statistics window
- Added a pop-up to the “Continue” button in the main menu as well as the in-game menu with information about the current run, such as difficulty setting, chapter, mode, etc.
- The ability to change the order of units in the list on the left
- The option to skip cutscenes
- Improved explosion visuals
- A new alert with a countdown has been added for enemies using a teleporter
- Alerts: weight and color depends on criticals and importance
- At the Trigon location in battles with clones, the correct portraits of captains are now updated
- In the encyclopedia in the player’s ships section, ships no longer overlap each other
- The ability to throw the captain overboard has been removed
- When a unit is selected, the mouse cursor now changes
- Players can now close the ability selection window when leveling up, allowing them to see what abilities their ships and other units already have
- The trading station now allows items to be purchased in bundles of five
- Improved the crosshair cursor UI
- Pop-ups for guns, drones and shells are now unified, displaying the same number of lines for ease of comparison
- Added effects when upgrading or buying a system
- When saving the positions of units and returning units to the saved positions, arrows are now temporarily shown in the places of these positions, as when giving a unit an order to move
- In the unit’s pop-up, the current active passive ability is now highlighted in orange with a triangle next to it
Trigon: Space Story places players in the captain’s seat of a fully customizable starship where they must manage everything from the weapons systems and engines to the day-to-day tasks of the crew. A procedurally generated universe with nine sectors to explore, each of which contains 10+ individual systems. With dangerous space anomalies, roving gangs of space pirates, and a complex web of intergalactic politics to navigate, players must strategize each approach with myriad factors to consider. Outfit each ship with more than 70 different weapons and play from the perspectives of four highly unique species, each with their own quirks and advantages. A procedurally generated roguelike universe provides a new adventure with every run and will force players to truly learn the meaning of “Improvise, Adapt, Overcome”.
The game is available with localization in the following languages: English, French, Spanish (Spain and Latin American), Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German, and Russian along with Italian following the new update.