From Press Release:
Today, the seasonal FICS*MAS event in Coffee Stain’s factory-building simulator, Satisfactory, begins! The event will run in-game from 1st December 2022 until 31st December 2022.
Players can settle in for the festive season with the return of the in-game advent calendar in the HUB Terminal bursting with themed gifts. Players can also look to the skies for giant gifts and gain seasonal knowledge with the Festive Research Tree.
The seasonal event for Satisfactory is available now from the Steam and Epic Games Store in Early Access. I have popped the key information on the update below for your reference. Please also find assets for the update here.
FICS*MAS Update Key Information
- Satisfactory Themed Advent Calendar
- Players can access the Themed Advent Calendar to the right of the HUB Terminal and access new daily gifts each day from 1st December 2022 until 31 December 2022.
- Interacting with the Calendar will bring up a mini-puzzle game, giving players a chance to collect additional items.
- Giant FICS*MAS Gifts
- Look to the skies for the elusive giant gifts! These gifts will appear floating down from above near to the players
- The gifts will fall via a parachute and land in random places on the map (including top of trees and clifftops).
- Types of Gifts
- Players can look forward to a variety of gifts available for the event including:
- Seasonal decorations and ornaments
- Festive skins
- Snow, snowballs and candy canes
- FICSIT coupons
- MAM Christmas Research Tree
- A brand new research tree called “FICS*MAS Holiday Event” is exclusively available during the event.
- Unlocked in MAM, the research tree only requires Tier 3 tech
- Use scheduled daily rewards from the Themed Advent Calendar to unlock contents and further players researches
Satisfactory is a vast first-person factory builder set on an exotic alien planet. Playable for 1-4 players, Satisfactory focuses on space exploration and the freedom to build complex, unlimited structures. Satisfactory launched in Early Access on Steam and the Epic Games Store on March 19th 2019.
Satisfactory Social Links:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/SatisfactoryAF
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SatisfactoryGame/
– YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@CoffeeStainStudios
About Coffee Stain:
– Coffee Stain is a game developer, publisher and investor with offices in Skövde, Stockholm, Malmö, Trollhättan and Gothenburg. Founded in 2010, Coffee Stain is responsible for Goat Simulator, the Sanctum Games, A Story About My Uncle, Huntdown, and Satisfactory, currently in Early Access. Coffee Stain is also the publisher of popular games such as Deep Rock Galactic, Valheim, Songs of Conquest, and Midnight Ghost Hunt, made by external developers. To support diversity in the industry, Coffee Stain launched Leveling the Playing Field (LTPF) which offers funding to smaller and start-up development teams where at least half of employees are underrepresented minorities.
– To find out more about partnerships and opportunities with Coffee Stain, visit the official website or follow Coffee Stain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.