From Press Release:
Manchester, UK – 7th February, 2023 – Today, Merge Games and developer Still Running are excited to reveal for the first time “Morbid: The Lords of Ire”! Sequel to the studio’s smash hit ‘Morbid: The Seven Acolytes’, the critically acclaimed isometric soulslike originally launched in 2020, Morbid: The Lords of Ire invites players to risk madness venturing through a revolting horrorpunk hell from an all new 3D perspective.
Players will re-join their hero, the Striver of Dibrom, to slay and scavenge their way through a tortured world of vile creatures where you are the underdog.
Featuring an improved version of the Sanity System from the prequel, experience a dynamic adventure that bends and shapes around your actions.
- Explore diverse environments across five unique worlds filled with optional quests and secrets to discover
- Extensive progression systems comprising skills and abilities as you level up your striver
- Loot and scavenge a multitude of weapons to explore multiple playstyles
- Take on the five Acolytes of the Gahars alongside an array of additional elite encounters
- Infuse your weapons with Runes to enhance their abilities and upgrade your arsenal
- New and improved blessing system, offering fresh ways to build the striver you want to be
Morbid: The Lords of Ire is published by Merge Games and developed by Still Running. Fans can Wishlist now on Steam!
Find out more about Still Running: https://twitter.com/
For more information please visit www.mergegames.com or follow us on our social media channels:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/
# # #