From Press Release:
Chesterfield, UK – June 6th 2023 – International Publisher Funbox Media Ltd is thrilled to announce a global publishing deal with developer Vision Reelle for Classic Racers Elite for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Launching this summer, Classic Racers Elite is a pure time-attack racing game set in the golden age of 60s rally car racing. Funbox Media Ltd will be responsible for these platforms’ global digital publishing and the physical boxed editions across EU, ANZ, SA and ME territories.
Classic Racers Elite is a pure time-attack racing game set in the golden age of the 60s rally car racing era. At its core, it’s a hill climb racing game where the goal is simple; you’re at the bottom of the hill and, like in rally, you must get to the top as fast as possible.
The new “Elite” version introduces time attack modes on race tracks, encompassing the full scope of vintage driving.
Classic Racers Elite is a racing game that challenges the genre with a pure, no-nonsense, traditional racing approach of the era. No car customisation (except for car livery), no car setup tuning, no social features, no open worlds. Just back to basics racing with the simple goal of having fun!
Relive the feeling of beating the best times on the cross-platform, global leaderboards of the many tracks available and secure your place in rally greatness.
- SimCade physic engine creates authentic car handling but with a straght forward approach to player controls.
- Drive iconic cars from the 60s across 4 categories – from smaller rally cars to the giants of F1.
- Test your driving skills across 12 championships.
- Race through 17 unique locations for a total of 50 tracks (including reversed, segmented and slaloms)
- Online worldwide leaderboards for each track offers high replay value.
- Free Run and Time Attack modes for improving your times on the global leaderboards.
- Balanced gameplay with more simple cars to drive in the early championships and more powerful metal beasts towards the end.
- Perfectly tuned controls for maximum drivability and maximum fun at every curve.
Classic Racers Elite will launch this summer for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch globally via digital stores and as a physical boxed retail edition across EU, ANZ, SA and ME territories. For more information, please visit Funbox Media’s Classic Racers Elite Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 game pages.