From Press Release:
Introducing ΔV: Rings of Saturn – an immersive physics-based mining sim set in the dense debris field of Sol. Experience the realism of every action having a reaction, invisible lasers in a vacuum, and the power of your thrust as a weapon.
- Realistic top-down hard sci-fi space flight experience. Every aspect of gameplay is backed up by real science. Ships fly just as spaceships should.
- Jump into action in seconds with autopilot assist or save fuel with manual thruster maneuvers.
- Detailed ship simulation down to every subsystem – upgrade your ship, fix or jury-rig broken systems on the fly. Every system failure will impact gameplay – adapt to survive in the hostile environment of space.
- Discover the mysteries of the Rings, or just try to get rich leading your excavation company.
- Plan your strategy back on Enceladus Prime station. Sell your output, upgrade your ship, hire your crew and manage your company.
About Kodera Software:
An independent game development studio dedicated to creating immersive and unique gaming experiences. With a passion for blending science, storytelling, and gameplay, Kodera Software strives to push the boundaries of what is possible in the gaming industry. ΔV: Rings of Saturn is their latest achievement, capturing the excitement and challenges of space mining in a realistic and captivating manner.