Jul 27, 2023
Mid-season update for racing meets golfer Turbo Golf Racing begins “Shark Event” today
From Press Release:
Manchester, UK – 26 July 2023: It’s time to boldly golf where no one has golfed be-fore! Developer Hugecalf Studios and publisher Secret Mode are over the moon to reveal a solar system’s worth of content for Turbo Golf Racing coming for free as part of its latest update.
The shining star of the new features is the addition of Custom Games. Players can host eight-player games, choosing up to 12 levels, with customisable pick ups, cores, and bot settings. Custom Games are also open to spectators, so other players can tune in and watch their friends battle it out on the green.
On top that, five brand new out-of-this-world levels have been added as part of the Twisted Space season, along with new pick-ups, a new Grapple Hook core, and a variety of balances and tweaks to make Turbo Golf Racing faster and more fun than ever.
The full feature list for the latest update includes:
- Custom Games are upon us! With spectator functionality!
- New pick ups have been added: Frost Beam and Air Strike!
- The Sleet and Shark events are here!
- Grapple Hook core has been added!
- Ranked system has been changed to New Skill
- Random rewards have been added, to obtain past rewards
- Core balancing for Double Dash, Hyper Glide, Quick Flip, and Trail Blazer!
- Leaderboards have been reset across all game modes
- Various performance and optimisation improvements
Read full patch notes from all updates, including all bug fixes, at: https://turbogolf.racing/
About Turbo Golf Racing
Turbo Golf Racing is a fast-paced arcade-style sports racing game for up to eight players, all competing to see whose speed-putting skills are up to par. Racers flip, glide, and dash their turbo-charged cars down winding fairways as they strike their oversized golf balls toward the finishing cup. Turbo Golf Racing has received multiple free content updates since its Early Access launch, and over one million players have teed-off across Steam, Xbox platforms and Game Pass.
Turbo Golf Racing is available via Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Microsoft Store with an RRP of £14.99 | €17.99 | $17.99. It is also available via Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass.
– ENDS –