Feb 06, 2014
“We’ve just released the announcement combat teaser trailer for Space Pirates and Zombies 2. The two of us have been working on SPAZ 2 in secret for the past 16 months, so we’re really happy you are all getting your first look, and we hope you like it.”
Here’s the important stuff they’re adding:
- It’s in 3D, using Unity3D!
- There’s competitive online Multiplayer!
- There’s split screen Co-op!
- Better controls, and controller support!
- Physics everywhere. Break and throw anything and everything!
- Procedural modular parts to build and break ships live in battle, like spaceship snap-on Lego!
- Huge metagame with up to 200 AI fleets forming dynamic factions to fight over resources and territory!
- Coming out in 2014!… probably.