Dying days of the Stalingrad Campaign saw the Wehrmacht reeling under heavy blows. The battle of Kursk will now see them pursue an offensive agenda for one last time. Soon after, as the strategic initiative swings in favor of the Soviets, you are tasked with liberating the motherland in command of victorious Red Army forces.
- Gigantic Soviet campaign featuring 17 scenarios
- Two standalone Axis scenarios including Zitadelle, the Battle of Kursk
- Four dedicated PvP scenarios including the tightly contested Korsun Pocket
- 39 different types of units modelled, including Panther and T-34/85 armor
- Heavy-hitting late war specialist steps such as ISU-122 and Tiger II
- Great for modding, with Unity of Command 1.04 featuring a scenario editor
A Brand New Campaign
The new DLC is now available for $9.99 directly from the developers at unityofcommand.net. Every purchase also includes a free code to activate the product on Steam.
Note that you need to upgrade your copy of Unity of Command to version 1.04 to be able to run the DLC. Instructions here.
Create Your Own Scenarios
In the new 1.04 update to the game, “Unity of Command” now includes a full scenario editor. You can use the editor to create your own battles, both historical and hypothetical, from miniature skirmishes to large-scale operations. The scenario editor is an addition to the base game and the purchase of the DLC is not required.