The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition – Pre-Order Details and Trailer
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and CD Projekt RED have released North American pre-order details, product details and images of the Dark Edition and Enhanced Edition of the hotly-anticipated action-RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.They have also released the New Xbox 360 Intro Trailer from Platige Image and Oscar-nominated and BAFTA-winning director, Tomasz Baginski, which can be downloaded at the link below along with pre-order images. The game launches April 17 in North America for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for PC.
Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop locations will each be distributing pre-order bonus items with each copy of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings- Enhance Edition sold. These items include:
• Amazon – Exclusive Digital Comic Book
• Best Buy – Exclusive T-Shirt
• Gamestop – Exclusive Wolf Head Keychain
The full Enhanced Edition set for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which will be available at no additional cost, includes a huge amount of new content:
• Original Soundtrack Audio CD with in-game music.
• World Map – A map of the game’s world.
• Quest Handbook – The Witcher 2 quest handbook for both novice and experienced role-playing fans.
The full Dark Edition for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings includes even more great content to help fans delve into the Kingdom of Temeria. In addition to all the items in the Enhanced Edition, the Dark Edition also includes:
• Making-of DVD – All the cinematic materials related to game – trailers, dev diaries, gameplay footage, interviews and making-of video.
• The Witcher Medallion – A wolf head metal medallion on a chain.
• Artbook – Extensive, hardcover, 232-page documentary of game’s graphical assets with descriptions. Includes concept art, cover renders and stories behind Art of The Witcher 2.
• Stickers – Three stickers with Witcher 2 graphics.
• Dark Edition Box – An elegant, thick, cardboard box to hold all your valuable Dark Edition contents.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings features an engrossing and very mature storyline that defines a new standard for realistic, non-linear game narration. With a mixture of beautiful visuals and dynamic action, The Witcher 2 puts players in a living and believable world. The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is impeccably adapted for the console experience and delivers significant enhancements to the critically-acclaimed PC title. The game includes 3+ hours of new content and new gameplay and story elements, and marks the first appearance of the esteemed RPG on consoles.
In The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, players take on the role of Geralt, a professional monster slayer who became embroiled in the political turmoil in the Kingdom of Temeria by helping to squash the rebellion undertaken by The Order of the Flaming Rose, and who saved the King’s life by protecting him from a witcher-like assassin. A time of untold chaos has come as mighty forces clash behind-the-scenes in a struggle for power and influence. The Northern Kingdoms now mobilize and prepare for war. But armies on the march are not enough to stop a bloody conspiracy. Someone is hunting crowned heads and every assassination attempt intensifies the chaos.