Kalypso’s DARK features Stealth, Action and Vampires in New Screenshots
Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Realmforge Studios are pleased to show off a selection of exciting new screenshots from DARK, the upcoming action-RPG for console and Windows PC. The captivating new screenshots will give gamers a deeper look into the characters and environments found in DARK, as well as showcasing the game’s unique 3D cel-shaded art style. DARK is a supernatural third-person stealth action game where players will explore the shadowy world of a vampire anti-hero as he fights against the forces of the GeoForge Corporation in an attempt to shed light to their dark secrets. DARK is scheduled for release Q2 2013.
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies — turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore — but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs