Tower Offense Returns to Android with “Anomaly Korea” from 11 bit studios
11 bit studios announced today that it will publish the next-generation tower offense strategy game “Anomaly Korea” on Google Play for the Android platform. “Anomaly Korea”, the sequel to the critically and commercially successful “Anomaly Warzone Earth”, brings back the award-winning “tower offense” gameplay and adds a host of new features and challenges.
“I’m very proud of the progress we’ve made with the Anomaly franchise,” said Grzegorz Miechowski, managing director at 11 bit studios, “I hope the fans and new players will have great fun playing it.”
In “Anomaly Korea”, the alien robots have returned to claim Korea. Players lead a squad into fierce firefights using Anomaly’s tactical planning and tactile touch controls to overcome the alien scum. New units and powers provide new ways to turn the tide of war, but new enemies await on the battlefields of Korea in 12 new missions and the new “Art of War” trials.
“Anomaly Korea” features:
- A sequel to the award-winning “Anomaly Warzone Earth”
- Think tactically across 12 new missions
- Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
- Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
- Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
- Graphics optimized for today’s most powerful Android devices
“Anomaly Korea” will be available on Android devices soon. An iOS version will be published in a partnership between 11 bit studios and Chillingo and will be available at the same time as the Android release.