Ravaged gets Second DLC Pack for FREE
Reverb Publishing and 2 Dawn Games are proud to reveal that the second DLC Pack for Ravaged is now available for free. The new pack adds a monstrous arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and game modes to the popular 32-player, post-apocalyptic PC shooter, including the violent new chainsaw and flamethrower, the massive, moveable dump truck, and two new game modes, Team Deathmatch and Hijack, providing extra depth to the already deep experience.
The second Ravaged DLC Pack includes:
- Two New Game Modes: Team Deathmatch and Highjack Mode
- Team Deathmatch: Team Deathmatch enables 32 players to join teams of up to 16 with no resources to battle in the classic winner-take-all format gamers have loved for years.
- Highjack Mode: Hijack Mode offers players the chance to fight for control over the all-powerful Dump Truck, a massive mobile fortress.
- One New Vehicle: Available only in Highjack Mode, the Dump Truck becomes the ultimate power target, pitting players against each other as they scramble to control the monster power vehicle.
- Two New Weapons: The Chainsaw and Flamethrower
- The Chainsaw: Definitively rip enemies apart in close-quarter combat with the newly implemented chainsaw.
- The Flamethrower: Players blanket the immediate area with powerful flames, enabling them to decimate multiple enemies in their path
- Improved XP: Ravaged now displays accumulative Experience Points when they are awarded.
- Reduced Ammo: Reduced access to ammunition encourages players to scavenge for weapons and ammo to stay alive.
Ravaged is available now on Steam for $9.99. If purchased now, gamers will get the first “Apocalypse DLC Pack” — including the tractor tank, mini-chopper, nail gun, Dust Bowl map, and more — in addition to the second DLC Pack, for free.
[box_light]Ravaged, also buyable at Rain Digital Games, 2DawnGames, GameStop, GamersGate, Origin, Green Man Gaming, and GameFly, is rated M for mature due to violent subject matter, and is not intended for younger audiences. For more details on DLC and community events such as “Hunt the Devs,” listen to the development team’s regular podcasts on 2dawn.com and be sure to follow 2 Dawn Games on Twitter and Facebook[/box_light]