D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die coming to Xbox One tomorrow
Today, Microsoft announced that “D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die” will be available for download starting this Friday, Sept. 19 for $14.99. The latest title from SWERY, “D4” takes players on the journey of a time-traveling detective seeking to solve — and subsequently prevent — his wife’s murder.
Features only on Xbox One:
- Directed and written by SWERY, the auteur cult creator of “Deadly Premonition.”
- Kinect allows for advanced gesture and English voice control from a comfortable seated position. Or, play with the controller (and switch to Kinect during gameplay as you wish); Kinect isn’t required to play.
- Kinect gestures replicate the hero’s actions and emotions in each scene, fully immersing the player into the game.
- Cinematic murder mystery story-style with unique next-gen art direction.
- Rankings show how players performed vs. others at the end of each episode, providing retrospective moral insight.