Today Techland announced the release date for “The Bozak Horde”, the upcoming downloadable content for Dying Light. Set to launch on May 26th 2015, this brand-new game mode lets players enter the Harran Stadium and take on a series of twisted challenges laid out by a deeply-troubled psychopath named Bozak.
Designed with co-op gameplay in mind, this major addition to the world of Dying Light will offer a hefty challenge even for the most experienced teams of four. On top of that, “The Bozak Horde” throws a competitive element into the mix, making the game less predictable and more demanding than ever.
All those who defeat the horde will get their hands on the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow – with additional objectives granting access to electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- BRAND-NEW GAME MODE – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others to become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
- ULTIMATE CO-OP CHALLENGE – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that could make anyone sweat!
- ENTIRELY NEW LOCATION – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
- GAME-CHANGING NEW WEAPON – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- WHO IS BOZAK? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.
The Bozak Horde will be available to all Season Pass Holders or as a separate purchase for 9.99 USD / 9.99 EUR / 6.99 GBP