In anticipation for the launch Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, we wanted to make you aware that KONAMI has just released a new trailer created by Mr. Hideo Kojima.
Some of you have also asked for details on the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Companion App. Below is a list of features that we can share:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will have a companion app similar to the successful app for Ground Zeroes.
- Like in Ground Zeroes the app can connect with the main game to show the in-game map as you play. Acting as a second screen map in the palm of your hand.
- Using the app to navigate allows the player to see the map at all times and see more of the map on the screen than in game
- The app also allows you to listen to all records / music that you obtain as you progress through the game.
- The companion app is only available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox One and will be available for download on Sept. 1, 2015, in time for the game’s launch.