Guitar Hero Live updates with The Dead Weather and two new premium channels
Rounding out a successful year after the release of their latest album Dodge and Burn, The Dead Weather has teamed up with Activision to deliver three live tracks to GHTV, the online playable music video network in Guitar Hero Live.
Fronted by Alison Mosshart with Jack White on drums, The Dead Weather continues their tradition of electrifying rock with three new playable tracks, including:
- Be Still (Live)
- I Feel Love (Every Million Miles) (Live)
- Let It Through (Live)
To prepare for the celebration of the new year, Activision is also adding six additional tracks via two Premium Shows: Party Party Party! and
Party Party Party!
- Andrew WK – Party Hard
- Twin Atlantic – Fall Into the Party
- Steel Panther – Party Like Tomorrow Is The End of the World
Nothing But Classics
- Pat Benetar – You Better Run
- Loverboy – Working For The Weekend
- Survivor – Children of the Night
Guitar Hero Live is available now on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U console as well as Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.