Rotten Mage is pleased to release their hit arcade tower-defense game, Spacejacked, to Steam for the Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms on February 26th. Spacejacked blends action shooter and tower defense into a frenetic retro package that’ll charm your space-pants off. The game retails for $9.99, with a 10% discount ($8.99) for the first week only.
The days of uselessly watching from above while your carefully placed towers fall are over. In Spacejacked, you are Dave, a space-technician whose useless colleagues keep getting kidnapped by alien scum. You’re down in the arena doing all the damn work yourself–building and upgrading turrets, zapping aliens hordes with your phaser, managing your Metal resource, and defending multiple arenas at once–all to a sweet, sweet chiptune soundtrack.
Winner of Intel’s Level Up 2015 Game Demo Contest, Spacejacked‘s Endless Mode is already a hit, with over 40,000 demo plays on Newgrounds and Gamejolt. Now try brand spankin’ new Story Mode and Challenge Mode, along with brand new turrets and upgrades for maximum alien-zapping fun.
- Gravity is your servant! Flip between the ground and ceiling to blast alien scum
- Build multiple turret types, each with their own upgrades
- Defend multiple arenas simultaneously from oncoming hordes via gravity flipping and teleporters
- Escape from the clutches of the evil alien scum over the course of two major story arcs in Story Mode
- Enjoy the even faster-paced Endless Mode and compete for high-score with friends
- Play Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces only fit for the most hardcore
- Dancing scientists
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/390680/