We’re excited to announce the sudden and unexpected launch of our latest title, Starward Rogue — A roguelite labyrinth lodged in the side of a star. Dodge gorgeous waves of bullets, claim weapons and upgrades, defeat The Warden, and rescue… Rodney?
- Roguelite catacombs that evolve and expand with each of your successes.
- Hundreds of items, enemies and rooms, and dozens of epic boss fights.
- Fully playable with keyboard+mouse or gamepad.
- 5 difficulty levels range from “Relatively Easy” to “Nigh Impossible.”
- Play as a “head in a mech” harvested from the neck of everyone’s favorite Hydral.
- Find secrets of The Megalith, a giant structure lodged in a star, as you lose many heads.
- Figure out what happened to Rodney, an AI redshirt of uncertain motives.
- Over-the-top mod support. Detailed wiki: create enemies, items, weapons, and rooms.
- Secrets! Among them “incredibilities” that massively change the way the game plays.
- Varied mech suits: dipole magnetism, time control, and more.
- Upgrade during each “run” via EXP/Perks, shops, and items found while exploring.
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/410820/