Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the stylishly time-bending FPS in which time moves only when you move, available today on PC (Win/Mac/Linux) via retailers and digital distributors.
In addition to a reality-warping main storyline, SUPERHOT features:
- Endless Mode – How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode – Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Editor – Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on Killstagram.com.
- Extras – Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
Available today on PC (Win/Mac/Linux), SUPERHOT will be coming to Xbox One later next month.
- Site: https://superhotgame.com
- Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/322500/
- GOG: http://www.gog.com/game/superhot