Fallout Shelter update 1.4 coming this week to iOS and Android
An all-new update is coming to Fallout Shelter later this week from Bethesda Game Studios. With Update 1.4, invigorate your Fallout Shelter underground community with the biggest update yet!
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
Since launch Vault-Tec has continued to deliver updates to Fallout Shelter. New features including pets, Survival Mode, holidays, free Fallout 4characters and cloud support have been added, with many more on the way starting later this week with Update 1.4.