From Press Release:
2K today announced that WWE 2K18, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise, will be released on Nintendo Switch this fall. The news marks the first time in five years that a WWE video game will be available on a Nintendo platform.
In celebration of the game’s highly-anticipated debut on Nintendo Switch, WWE 2K18 cover Superstar Seth Rollins appeared in a special video announcing the series’ return to Nintendo platforms.
Along with the other platform versions available of WWE 2K18, the Nintendo Switch version of the game will include several new features, including:
- A new MyCAREER experience;
- Updated Customization Suite;
- The largest roster in WWE games history!
- WWE 2K18 is currently scheduled for release on October 17, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One;
- WWE 2K18 is currently scheduled for release in Fall 2017 for Nintendo Switch.
Full details can be found at the following link: https://wwe.2k.com/news/