Nov 08, 2017
Homefront: The Revolution gets Enhanced for the Xbox One X
From Press Release:
Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios today confirmed the details of the Homefront: The Revolution Xbox One X Enhanced Update. Xbox One X users will benefit from improved visuals and performance when playing Homefront: The Revolution. The update includes the following:
- The game is rendered in 3200 x 1800 which is a four times increase over the standard Xbox One version. This resolution will provide superior image quality on 4k TVs and a crisper, super-sampled image on 1080p TVs.
- All HUD and UI elements are rendered in native 4K for the highest quality image.
- The Time Splitters 2 arcade machine content is now rendered in native 4K.
- The game takes advantage of Xbox One X’s increased memory which will support more high quality textures on screen at any given time.
- Frame rate performance is further improved.
- HDR support has been added to both the Xbox One X and Xbox One S hardware.
Players that already own Homefront: The Revolution can download the update today and enjoy all of the enhancements. For those that would like to purchase the game, the full range of content including the main game and all DLC is available through Deals with Gold with discounts of up to 70 percent off. The deals will be available from today until November 14, 2017. A free trial is also available on both Xbox One and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, containing the entire first ‘Red Zone,’ offering up to four hours of single player gameplay, and unlimited access to ‘Resistance Mode,’ the online co-operative mode in Homefront: The Revolution.
For more information and to get the latest updates on Homefront: The Revolution, follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @HomefrontGame or on Facebook at Facebook.com/HomefrontGame, or visit Homefront-Game.com.