From Press Release:
WashBear Studio is excited and terrified (mostly terrified) to reveal the studio’s first game Parkasaurus will be coming to Windows PC in early 2018.
As the ultimate dinosaur zoo management game, Parkasaurus takes a fresh approach to park simulation. Parkasaurus challenges the player to plan, design and construct fabulous exhibits that maximize both the happiness of their Dinos, and their park guests’ satisfaction and willingness to spend money! Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park the player will discover ground breaking technologies, new attractions and a special bond with each of their Dinos, all captured in stunningly beautiful modernized 3D flat design graphics.
Lovingly developed by a duo of industry veterans, Parkasaurus will first enter Early Access this spring allowing brave Parkasaurus Warriors to don their Dino stethoscope and construction gloves.
“We hope players will enjoy the challenge and fun of intricately designing Dinosaur exhibits to create a perfect biosphere” says Chris McQuinn, primary dino-ologist at WashBear Studio. “Parkasaurus is aiming to push the management game genre, deepening the strategy behind where and how each component of your zoo is built and pieced together”
Parkasaurus will feature:
- Exhibit Design: Design success – each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in whether the Dinos, and the park, thrive…or become extinct.
- Park Creation and Management: Wisely spend resources to build the ultimate Dino Park and turn a profit to ensure future stability.
- Guest Monetization: By reading reviews and observing your guests, fine tune the flow and arrangement of your park to maximize the happiness of guests and Dinos alike.
- Employee Management: Level up rookie hires, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
- Time Travel for Dino Eggs: Go back in time to retrieve the hottest (and oldest) Dino Eggs.
- Chaotic Dino Escapes: Switch into first person view to handle any Dino rampages quickly and with care, before disaster strikes.
- Year Round Challenges: Manage unexpected weather catastrophes, as well as the expected diverse demands each season brings.
WashBear Studio encourages everyone to visit our Coming Soon page on Steam to add us to your Wishlist: Steam Page