From Press Release:
The Eighth Day of March, The Year of 2018 – Blue Isle Studios has launched a massive new content update for the magical world of Citadel: Forged With Fire. The all new Broomstick League game mode teleports players to an arena where they are put into teams of up to five and as they compete, on their brooms, in a soccer-like match up amongst the clouds. Players compete against one another to score points and unlock new armor and brooms that they can use in and out of the arena. Citadel: Forged With Fire is available on Steam for $12.49 (50% discount).
Citadel: Forged With Fire is celebrating the launch of Broomstick League with a contest where players submit their best Broomstick League highlight videos on Facebook or Twitter and are entered to win one of five Amazon gift cards (1st $200, 2nd $100, 3rd $50, 4th $25, 5th $25).
“Broomstick League opens up a whole new realm of customization opportunities for players, and we are really excited to see players tap into their creative side and see what their imagination leads them to create,” said Alex Tintor, managing director of Blue Isle Studios. “We have already seen players create golf courses and this is just the beginning.”
Citadel: Forged With Fire Broomstick League Features:
- Exciting New Game Mode: Players are organized into teams of up to five players and teleported to a brand-new arena, with each match lasting five minutes.
- Build Your Own Arenas and Make Your Own Game: Unlock the Net and Ball Pedestal structure items to build your own completely unique arenas within the game’s sandbox environment! Use the open-ended tools to create your own alternative sports and games.
- New Game Mechanics: Players now have access to new passing and shooting mechanics to make nimble plays and score dramatic goals.
- Point Scoring System: Goals scored in the large main net will be worth one point and goals scored in a smaller horizontal net will be worth two points. Score the most points to win the match!
- Fully Playable Brooms and Armor: Craft and equip brooms and armor that are fully functional outside of the Broomstick arena.
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of the wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with their fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is available now on Steam Early Access for $12.49 (50% discount) and is in development for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one game and entertainment system for Microsoft.