From Press Release:
ROSWELL, Ga. — March 27, 2018 — Tripwire Interactive announced today, the release of the KILLING FLOOR 2: Infinite Onslaught Content Update, this year’s first major update for its critically acclaimed, co-op, sci-fi horror shooter, KILLING FLOOR 2. Starting today, Killing Floor 2 players can download the Infinite Onslaught Content Update for free on all major platforms, including PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC via Steam.
Today’s launch for the Killing Floor 2: Infinite Onslaught Content Update also follows news that the original Killing Floor, first launched on May 14, 2009 for PC, has now surpassed over 5 million units sold worldwide.
“Continued sales for both the original Killing Floor and Killing Floor 2 post-launch is the kind of thing that can’t happen unless we keep things new and exciting for players,” said Bill Munk, Product Lead for Killing Floor 2 at Tripwire Interactive. “That’s why post-launch content updates and continued support for the Killing Floor community continues to be a top priority for us.”
Tripwire Interactive continues to support the KILLING FLOOR 2 community with free post-launch updates and promoting community made maps with today’s release of the Infinite Onslaught Content Update. Highlights include:
NEW ENDLESS MODE GAME TYPE
- Challenge the relentless waves of Zeds that become increasingly crushing as more waves are defeated while The Patriarch takes over in the role as The Trader
- MAC- 10 SMG: Voted back by community popularity, the MAC- 10 SMG makes its triumphant return from the original Killing Floor, featuring incendiary ammo
- Husk Cannon: Requisitioned from a Husk, it is time to bring more fire to the party
- AF2011-A1 pistol: Killing two Zeds with one stone was never easier than holding the lovingly designed two-for-one pistol
- Short for Domestic Assistant Robot, this new and improved fan favorite machine from the original Killing Floor is now freely available for Zed destroying services
- Powercore: Designed by a community mapper, the subterranean facility is yours to defend
- DieSector: The Patriach was very original when naming his new testing arena for his latest and greatest creations
- The Vault has been stocked with additional cosmetics, character skins and weapon skins
Players can also look forward to a wealth of new items, Quality of Life improvements, and bug fixes. For full details on the KILLING FLOOR 2: Infinite Onslaught Content Update, please head here.
Tripwire Interactive is committed to listening and engaging with their fans for feedback and encourages players to post their feedback in the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Forums and be sure to join the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Game Group on Steam.