From Press Release:
October 17, 2018 — Walnut Creek, CA – Mech-based party brawler Override: Mech City Brawl has unveiled a riotous Features Trailer ahead of its December 4th launch. The new video displays in detail the enormous devastation players can unleash playing solo or in online and local multiplayer, as well as a wide range of epic and legendary skins players can earn and equip in the Garage. The game is available now to pre-order and Wishlist on Steam.
The Garage offers players the chance to customize their mechs with shiny skins that can be earned and equipped across all mech heroes. These skins vary in rarity and style, from animal stripes to shining metal in every color under the sun. Additionally, players can select from different accessories to make their mech truly one of a kind.
Today’s Features Trailer also highlights the brawler’s story campaign that will see players fighting fellow mechs and hordes of grotesque alien invaders through sprawling cityscapes and exotic locales. Thankfully, each mech is armed with a multitude of combat abilities, including a spectacular Ultimate attack that can be activated in especially hairy situations.
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
Join in the conversation on the official Override channels to learn more:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/6p9T7hg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OverrideMCB
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/OverrideMCB
- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/
Override: Mech City Brawl arrives on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4, 2018 for $39.99 for the Super Charged Mega Edition and $29.99 for the digital-only Standard Edition. The Super Charged Mega Edition is available in both retail stores and digitally. Wishlist on Steam today!