From Press Release:
WarriOrb tells a tragic story of loss and desperation hidden behind the comic tale of a demon trapped inside a ball.
– Ball based platforming: roll and bounce your way towards freedom.
– Metroidvenia inspired exploration in 2.5D: discover a beautiful hand-crafted 3D universe walking on curvy paths.
– Agile combat: combine different weapons and spells with your movement abilities to triumph in the challenging encounters and boss fights.
– Helpful and helpless inhabitants: chat with other more or less intelligent creatures. Some of them will need your help, some of them will help you out.
– Puzzles: take a break between the struggles of facing deadly traps and furious foes to solve some light logical challenges.
– Cloth makes the ball: Dress according to the occasion! Your wear has a huge “gameplay impact”, but there is no ultimate equipment – different situations require different outfits. If you are brave (or foolish) enough you can just ignore that and wear whatever you prefer, like any true hero would.