Mar 12, 2019
CrossCode announced for Xbox One, playable at GDC and will release in 2019
From Press Release:
Frankfurt/Germany, March 11th 2019: Deck13 Spotlight and Radical Fish Games are proud to announce that CrossCode will be coming to Xbox One in 2019 with an exclusive quest line included. And if you are attending GDC, you will be able to play the game on the Xbox One system for the very first time.
With GDC ahead we are proud to announce that CrossCode has been officially confirmed for a Xbox One release in 2019. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story. And it will be playable at the Microsoft Booth in San Francisco.
CrossCode is all about how it plays! Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That’s what CrossCode does. You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies’ weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 40-80 hours
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
- Enter 8 expansive dungeons all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
- Master up to 100 combat arts and even more passive skills
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (well, not exactly)