From Press Release:
Larkspur, Calif. – June 6, 2019 – Owlcat Games and Deep Silver release today the third DLC, Beneath The Stolen Lands, for their critically acclaimed cRPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker, and Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition.
Beneath The Stolen Lands Key Features
- Enter a massive dungeon with a party made from scratch. Begin your adventure to the Tenebrous Depths with a party of newly created characters. Start the game from the main menu and experience the descent into an endless rogue-like dungeon
- Explore the near-infinite possibilities of building a Pathfinder character. Try out different builds to perfect your tactics at your leisure. Create a band of adventurers able to overcome any danger
- Defeat is but a new beginning – Dying in an encounter enables additional benefits for your next playthrough
- Unlock new items to buy across multiple playthroughs. The number of item slots traders have depends on how far you have been able to descend during all of your previous forays combined
- Enter the dungeon as your main character, alternatively you can wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion as you play through the Main Story. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included into the main campaign, allowing you to use your character and companions to conquer the Tenebrous Depths
Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition Key Features
- Free upgrade for all existing players
- Numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features
- New abilities and ways to build your character
- A brand-new class: Swordlord
- New items and weaponry
- Improved balancing, with an emphasis on the beginning and last two chapters of the game
- Enhanced kingdom management, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort
- Increased variety of random encounters on the global map
- Thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game’s initial release
More information can be found at –
Pathfinder: Kingmaker takes players on a tour through the infamous Stolen Lands, the dangerous and turbulent territories well known within Pathfinder fandom. The computer RPG revisits familiar characters and well-known locations of the series’ lore as well as treat players to brand new adventures, deadly foes, and unforeseen twists and turns. Fans of the fantasy pen-and-paper RPG will experience its epic, heroic universe in new ways while computer RPG gamers will discover their favorite genre in a more contemporary light, in stunning 3D graphics that bring the universe to life.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker challenges players as both adventurers and rulers as they claim explored lands and carve their own kingdom from the wilderness. Kingdom founding goes beyond simple stronghold-building to become a true reflection of the hero’s character and choices made throughout the game. Each kingdom is a living thing shaped by alignment, choices, allies, and the hero’s ability to lead his or her people.
# # #