From Press Release:
Since its original launch, Sudden Strike 4 has improved and expanded greatly, with eleven updates and five DLCs bringing significant new features and improvements. The new release of the World War II strategy hit bundles all of these expansive content updates together in one high-value package. A new trailer showcasing the huge range of content available in the bundle is available below.
Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection is the ultimate World War II strategy experience, containing the main Sudden Strike 4 game plus all five previously released DLCs: Battle of Kursk, Road to Dunkirk, Finland – Winter Storm, Africa – Desert War and The Pacific War.
Sudden Strike 4 features three extensive campaigns set in the battlefields of World War II. Command the British and American, German or Soviet troops in the most iconic conflicts of the war, leading over 100 different units into battle. Prove your strategic expertise in over 20 demanding single player scenarios, the challenge-focused skirmish mode and the ultra-competitive multiplayer mode.
- Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting across eleven campaigns with over forty five missions and more than 200 different units in a complete package.
- Contains all free content updates available, with over ten new maps and gameplay refinements.
- Command German and Soviet forces in the Battle of Kursk – one of the largest tank battles of World War II.
- Road to Dunkirk features four new missions, two new commanders and ten all-new units, as well as additional buildings and ships.
- Finland – Winter Storm features six new missions, three new commanders, and nineteen all-new vehicles, along with additional buildings and units.
- Africa – Desert Storm features six new missions, five new commanders, and thirty new vehicles, including a medical truck.
- The Pacific War features ten new missions, six new commanders, and over fifty new vehicles, including aircraft carriers.
- Adapt and refine the military doctrines of more than twenty renowned commanders, such as Heinz Guderian, George S. Patton or Charles de Gaulle for a different strategic and tactical approach to each scenario.
- Pit yourself against other commanders or challenging enemy AI enemies in competitive multiplayer modes.
For more information, please see www.kalypsomedia.com.