From Press Release:
Melbourne, Australia – October 3, 2019 — Fellow Traveller and Chance Agency are pleased to announce their narrative adventure game of rideshare driving in an AI-driven world, Neo Cab, is NOW available for Windows PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch. Have you ever stopped to consider how difficult it is to be a rideshare driver in a gig economy? Facing demanding customers, can you balance your emotional well-being with remaining employed long enough to find your missing friend?
Neo Cab, an emotional survival game with a strong narrative focus, challenges you to stay human in a world overcome by automation. Play as Lina, one of the last human rideshare drivers in a near-future, AI-driven world. Your friend and only lifeline has gone missing; with no money and nowhere to stay, the only thing you can do is keep driving. Use the Neo Cab app to navigate the city, choose your passengers, and engage with them to learn their stories — and uncover the truth about your own.
Neo Cab is now available for Windows, Mac, and Nintendo Switch priced at $14.99/£11.39/€12,49 for PC/Mac and $19.99/£17.99/€19,99 for Nintendo Switch.
- Meet a diverse cast of characters as you pick up passengers; everyone has their own story to tell.
- Balance Lina’s monetary needs, the necessity for a five-star rating, and the moods of your passengers with what feels right.
- A deeply branching storyline driven by your choices and your Feelgrid, a futuristic emotion-tracking tech.
- Featuring a neon-soaked original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards).
Find out more about Neo Cab:
- Steam – https://store.steampowered.
- Nintendo eShop – https://www.nintendo.com/
- Website – https://neocabgame.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/neocabgame
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/