From Press Release:
TORONTO, CANADA – NOVEMBER 1, 2019 – From the creators of horror sensation Slender: The Arrival and action-adventure Valley, comes magical open-world RPG Citadel: Forged With Fire, available now in retail and digital stores for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and Steam 1.0. Set in a vast world filled with wizened wizards and fantastical beasts, Citadel: Forged With Fire is the ultimate magical sandbox game replete with spellcasting, building, exploring and inter-kingdom conflict where destiny is in the hands of the player.
Take hold of your first broom, get a bit of Faerie Dust from sprites and achieve the power of flight. Battle legendary monsters and plunder mysterious, treasure-filled caves, then ride enchanted dragons to rain fiery death upon your enemies! Your goal? Create a name for yourself and become one of the land’s ruling Houses.
“There is so much to do in Citadel as players can craft their own spells and control the magic that is woven throughout the world of Ignus. We spent two extra years developing the game alongside the community and pouring in more content,” said Alex Tintor, founder and CEO, Blue Isle Studios. “Head in game to lead giant raids with friends, tame and fight fantastic creatures, craft custom spells, clash in epic PvP battles and build a massive kingdom to fortify and defend. Each time you log in, a new adventure awaits.”
Citadel: Forged With Fire Gameplay Features:
- Robust Magic System: Magic is woven into every aspect of the game, use magic in combat, flight, taming, building, crafting, harvesting, farming and much more! Start with the arcane magical essence then discover and harvest the rest in the world as you progress on your journey.
- Public and Private Servers: Enjoy Citadel: Forged With Fire with up to 50 friends on official PvP or PvE servers, with rentable servers for customization.
- Massive World: Ignus is enormous! Players have a 6km X 6km world to explore, build, and conquer.
- Weapons: Staff, Wand, Melee, Gauntlet – specific weapon types to craft include the Bear Claw Gauntlet, Wand of Thorns, Staff of Sacrifice, Blade of Simeon’s Soul and more. Four new weapons available at launch include; the Phoenix Katana, Black Dragons Grasp, Digit of Orcus, and Storm Render.
- Fantastical Creatures: Tons of mythical creatures including the Infernal Dragon, Skeleton Warriors, Wild Boars, Forest Guardians, Phoenix, Giant Golem, Divine Unicorn, Birds and Abominations.
- Study the Arcade Arts: Spells are a robust category of powerful arcane rituals that can be cast to fight your enemies or enhance crafting.
- Build and Fortify Massive Castles: Construct your own medieval palace and enhance it with magical shields, attack towers, mana pools and respawn stones. Thousands of custom pieces for creating any fortress or base.
- Forsaken Crypts: End game area where players come face to face with challenging bosses that only the mightiest wizards can overcome.
- Customization: No lack of clothing or armor options, customize each piece to suit your style and needs.
- Farming and Cooking System: Seeds, sprinklers, fertilizers and farming plots provides additional options for creating recipes that provide deeper gameplay.
- Post-Launch Content: A vast roadmap of free content including a brand new quest storyline spanning the entirety of the game coming in February 2020.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is available now worldwide in retailers and on digital platforms, for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Steam PC, priced at $39.99. The game is rated “T” (Blood, Violence) by the ESRB.
Chat with the devs and fellow Wizards on Discord. Band together with fellow wizards and learn to become a master sorcerer by following @PlayCitadel on Twitter, ‘Like’ the arcane arts on Facebook and visit CitadelTheGame.com for more information.
# # #