From Press Release:
Barcelona, Spain –December 3, 2019 – Independent video games publisher BlitWorks and one-man studio Seba Games Dev release the classic multiplayer 2D arcade brawler Fight’N Rage today on PlayStation 4 for $19.99/€19.99.
Fight’N Rage is an old-school side-scroller beat’em up set in a far future infested with mutants. It mimics the aesthetics and simplified three-button gameplay of gems of the 90’s such as Final Fight and Streets of Rage.
Fight’N Rage features three-player local co-op mode, different endings, unlockable costumes and game modes, several difficulty settings, multiple speeds, and more than 20 playable enemies.
- Several endings: Your in-game actions will decide the story!
- Explosive combo system: Blow up your enemies with special combos!
- Lots of unlockables: Costumes, Game Modes, Options and even playable enemies!
- Different weapons and Parry System.
- Easy to play, hard to master.
- Local co-op mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire.
- VS Mode: 1vs1 battles against another player or the CPU. Or simply watch CPU vs CPU battles.
- Additional near impossible extra challenges for pro-gamers!