From Press Release:
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – March 26, 2020 – One Step From Eden, a Mega Man Battle Network-esque Deck-Builder, Releases Launch Trailer and Game.
Humble Bundle, with solo developer Thomas Moon Kang, is excited to announce One Step From Eden launches on PC and Switch, March 26. Be sure to check out the launch trailer releasing in conjunction with the game launch!
Game Website: https://www.humblebundle.com/
Winner of “Best Game Design” at Tokyo Game Show and Indie Mega Booth Official Selection for both PAX East and GDC 2019, One Step From Eden allows players to build powerful decks, cast spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, and find game-changing artifacts on their journey to Eden.
- Genre-Bending. Experience a blend of strategy and real-time action. Build your deck and fight through bullet hell as you make your way to Eden.
- Comprehensive Deckbuilding. Customize your deck and play style with 200+ spells and 100+ game-changing items.
- Varied Gameplay. A cast of 9 playable characters across procedurally generated levels with alternate runs ensures you’ll never experience the same situation or outcome twice.
- Play with Friends. Fight your way to Eden in local co-op or in PvP.
- The Game Keeps Going. Full Steam Workshop and mod support!
- Platforms: PC, Switch
- Release Date: March 26, 2020
- Publisher: Humble Bundle
- Developer: Thomas Moon Kang