From Press Release:
Gold Coast, Australia – Thursday 6th August, 2020 – The Binary Mill is delighted to announce the imminent release of their adrenaline filled Mini Motor Racing X on Nintendo Switch! Mini Motor Racing X will launch September 17th 2020 on the eShop and will be priced $19,99 / €19,99.
Welcome to the world of Mini Motor Racing X! Jump into a nitro fueled world where little cars mean BIG fun! Spanning across reclaimed ruins and scorched outbacks through to rain soaked docks and sun-kissed tropical islands – Mini Motor Racing X will take you on a micro driving journey across the globe like no other.
Take control of these tiny racers and battle for big bucks and bragging rights across over fifty gorgeous environments! Powerslide around tropical islands, nitro boost through neon cityscapes, and travel the globe as you prove yourself to be king of the micro muscle cars!
With a massive career mode, dozens of cars to unlock and upgrade, and four fiendish championships to conquer, you might want to bring a friend and try out the local couch co-op.
Or, if you just want some quick-fire action, hit up the online multiplayer and race against friends or randos in any of the 52 stunning environments. And if that’s not enough, you can face off in wild party modes.
Following the massive success of Mini Motor Racing on mobile, Mini Motor Racing X was reimagined for PlayStation and Oculus platforms. These initial iterations allowed the development team to take in consideration all the feedback in order to craft with love and passion the Nintendo Switch edition. With dozens of improvements and unique features, this new version is an absolute masterpiece.
Ingmar Lak, The Binary Mill CEO says “We’re so excited to be bringing Mini Motor Racing X to the Nintendo Switch. We’ve always felt that Mini Motor Racing and Switch is a match made in heaven, not surprising seeing as the game was inspired in so small part by past Nintendo classics. With Mini Motor Racing X we focused on features that bring out the best in the Switch, such as local splitscreen co-op career modes as well as a myriad of online unique modes. We can’t wait to jump in some online games with Switch racers!”.
- Massive career mode: Collect dozens of cars and race on over 50 tracks in hundreds of races with vibrant, rich visuals, day and night and in varying weather conditions.
- Type X’ battle mode: The same fast-paced racing action, but with the added chaos of weapons. Available for both career mode and multiplayer races.
- Upgrade your rides: Unlock dozens of cars and pump your hard earned winnings into turning them into high-performance beasts.
- Multiplayer: Full online multiplayer with up to four friends and local campaign co-op.
- Multiple ways to play: Play in 1st person, 3rd person, from above or a variety of other camera options.
- Online cross play with other platforms, including VR
Nintendo Switch exclusive features:
- Easily invite your friends to play via the new Online Play Invites system
- Up to 4 player local splitscreen (support for 2 and 3 also)
- New in-car cockpits
- Enhanced Type X mode