From Press Release:
DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer is the follow-on to the renowned DCS: A-10C Warthog, and it brings many improvements and new additions like the latest weapons, a helmet-mounted sight, and new graphics.
The A-10C is the premiere Close Air Support (CAS) aircraft of the United States, and it saw extensive use in Iraq and Afghanistan. Tank Killer brings you the most realistic PC simulation of the A-10C that includes the accurately simulated flight dynamics, avionics, sensors, and weapon systems. You also have the option to play Tank Killer in “Game” mode for a casual game experience. Fly missions against and with a wide array of air, land, and sea forces. Create your own missions and campaigns with the included Mission and Campaign Editor and fly with and against friends online using the included online game browser.
The A-10C is most noted for its powerful 30mm rotary cannon, durability and pilot protection, long endurance times, and a massive arsenal of weapons that includes guided and unguided bombs, rockets, guided-missiles, guided-rockets, and more. Be the bane of every hostile tank commander.
Get your Brrrrrrrrt on!
- A-10C II adds new weapons that include the Advanced Precision Kill
Weapons System (APKWS), AGM-65L laser-Maverick, and GBU-54 laser-guided
- New cockpit with options for factory-fresh or wear-and-tear textures.
- “Scorpion” Helmet-Mounted Integrated Cueing System (HMCS).
- ARC-210 radio (coming soon).
- Updated external model with improved textures and materials.
- Fly the A-10C “Warthog” in either realistic or game modes.
- Fly missions in either the Black Sea region or one of the many DLC
maps like the Persian Gulf, Syria, and more.
- Multiplayer cooperative and head-to-head.
- Feature-rich Mission and Campaign editors allow user created content.
- The most realistic flight dynamics ever done for a PC simulation.
- Huge array of land, air, and sea units to flight along and against.
- Fully interactive Forward Air Controller (FAC) that helps you find
Purchase from our e-shop:
Full price, for those that don’t own A-10C Warthog on Steam:
Upgrade version if you already own A-10C Warthog on Steam: