From Press Release:
- New Enemies. This time players will deal with the Police and Special Forces as the main enemies on their way to Blackwood’s vault.
- New Weapons. Welcome ‘The Big Score’ series of weapons with gold inlays, which symbolize the bank’s wealth and will appeal to those who like to shoot from eye-catching weapons. The series has 6 main models including a new weapon – a sniper rifle M4 Marksman Custom, that has increased damage and better rate of fire offset.
- New Achievements. A new themed pack set of rewards in the style of the special operation Heist includes different unique marks, badges and stripes.
- New Equipment. The season introduces a new themed “Shapeshifter” gear set, consisting of 4 different helmets and vests, as well as a pair of gloves and boots. Shapeshifter gear is a special equipment for hired robbers, that provides the best direct armour protection from bullets in shootouts with the police.
- New map for PvP multiplayer: The Blitz mode now includes a brand-new “Heist” map which is inspired by the namesake special operation and is designed as an elite two-level bank located in a skyscraper.
To learn more about the season, as well as the latest news regarding the game, head over to the season’s website.