From Press Release:
London, UK – July 7, 2021 – Tails of Iron, the upcoming RPG adventure from indie publishing house United Label, just dropped a new gameplay trailer, revealing several of the game’s stunning environments while also giving a flavor of the epic battles in store. Narrated by the iconic Doug Cockle (Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher), today’s cinematic introduces players to a charming yet gritty world of fiendish croakers, menacing swamps and lethal weaponry.
United Label also announced the title’s release date – fans of the genre won’t have to wait much longer to experience the beautiful, hand-drawn adventures of Redgi, as Tails of Iron is set to launch on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on Sept. 17, 2021.
In today’s ‘Welcome to the Kingdom’ teaser trailer, players can witness for the first time Tails of Iron’s punishingly brutal, souls-like inspired combat. Doug Cockle’s grisly voice showcases the game’s range of environments along with several of the merciless enemies from Greenwart’s Frog Clan.
Created by indie development team Odd Bug Studio and published by United Label, Tails of Iron takes players on an epic adventure as Redgi, heir of the Rat Throne. When ferocious frogs invade, Redgi must fight back to save his crumbling kingdom. Endearing companions, intricate combat and customizable gear adorn the compelling story, set in an immersive and explorable lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn world.
- Brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions;
- A vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets;
- A compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle;
- Customizable attack styles with a vast array of distinct weapons and armor;
- A range of side quests offering players additional gold-on-the-side;
- Hidden blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons;
- Savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals;
- A gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
Tails of Iron will arrive on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on Sept. 17, 2021. Physical copies can be pre-ordered now at select stores, and includes the Crimson Knight DLC pack, containing:
- 3 Armor Skins;
- 3 Helmet Skins;
- 3 Weapon Skins;
- 3 Shield Skins.
Wishlist/pre-orders are available via https://bit.ly/tails-of-iron.