Aug 22, 2022
Like being tickled so much you can’t take anymore fun, The GOG Sale is here until September 5th – Stasis being given away for FREE
From Press Release:
August 22nd, 2022 – The latest scientific research says the cheaper the games, the more you can buy and the more your games library grows. That’s shocking! You know what else is? The GOG Sale starts today and features +3500 deals up to -90%.
The discounts on The GOG Sale are huge. These are the best discounts ever. Because our discounts are the best, and they’re huge. What is better than huge discounts? It’s free stuff! During The GOG Sale you’ll have a chance to get 4 titles for free, starting with the first one right now. Stasis – a horror, sci-fi game, played from a unique isometric perspective – the giveaway will last until August 25th at 1 PM UTC.
Big deals during The GOG Sale come with big releases to the ever-growing catalog of gamer goodness. Mafia Trilogy (-60%) is joining the GOG family, with Definitive Editions of Mafia I (-65%), II (-67%), and III (-67%) also available for purchase individually. But there’s more! LEGO® DC Super-Villains is available right now, in a special -85% deal. The GOG Sale also means super cool stuff for classic geeks. Today we’re releasing Dink Smallwood, an action RPG with a humorous and surrealistic vibe, and you know what? You get it for free! That’s GOGalicious!
Having trouble sleeping because you’re afraid you’ll miss out on great deals? We have something special for you – we’re bringing insomnia mechanics, where you can buy a wide variety of games with time-limited deep discounts. But act fast as the time is short and stocks are limited. Insomnia will start on Monday, August 22nd, and you’ll get a chance to get games such as: POSTAL 4: No Regerts, Blasphemous, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts or Cultist Simulator: Anthology Edition, so keep your eyes wide open.
This should be forbidden – more discounts coming your way! We make it easy for you to find the best deals on the best games – here are selected collections and bundles:
- 1 USD deals– We demand the sum of… 1 dollar! (e.g. Schein, Pilot Brothers, Necrovision);
- Highest discounts– You don’t have to be a high school senior to ask for a senior discount (e.g. Beholder, Inquisitor, Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shotgun);
- Historically high– Have you ever seen such hot deals? No? Us neither! (e.g. Call of the Sea, Cris Tales, Little Nightmares II: Deluxe Edition);
- Games you can’t play (yet)– Be patient! Rome wasn’t built in a day (e.g. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl Ultimate Edition, Steelrising, Foretales);
- 0% off– Dude, you don’t need no discount. What for? (e.g. POSTAL: Classic and Uncut, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos);
- Bestsellers– When someone says it’s a bestseller, it must be good (e.g. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Digital Deluxe Edition, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition);
- Classics– One does not simply revive Good Old Games (e.g. STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic, Hitman: Blood Money, Unreal Tournament GOTY).
Stop, STOP! You can’t handle more discounts. But we have a special deals booklet – you’ll find there hidden deals, new releases, and some moarrr FREE games! Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with your friends and family! The GOG Sale will last till September 5th, 10 PM UTC, so don’t wait!