From Press Release:
Today SEGA and RGG Studio premiered a new trailer for the highly anticipated action-adventure title Like a Dragon: Ishin!, which shows the new combat styles and diverse weaponry available in the game. Watch the brilliant swordsman, Sakamoto Ryoma defeat enemies with his samurai sword and trusty gun using various combat styles including Gunman Style, Wild Dancer Style, Brawler Style and more.
Like a Dragon: Ishin! will launch on February 21, 2023 on Xbox, PlayStation, Steam and Windows. Players can preorder the Digital versions of Like a Dragon: Ishin! and receive early access to the game on February 17, 2022 alongside three additional weapons:
- Kijinmaru Kunishige, a dark sword with a white hilt
- Bloody Sheen, a sword soaked in blood
- Black Ship Cannon, a cannon taken from Western ships
The Digital Deluxe Edition, also available for pre-order, includes various DLC items to support players in-game:
- Shinsengumi Captain’s Set
- Ryoma Growth Support Kit
- Sword Upgrade Materials Kit
- Gun Upgrade Materials Kit
- Third Division Armament Expansion Kit
- The Dragon of Dojima Skin
About Like a Dragon: Ishin!
The missing chapter in the Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio library comes to the West! Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio’s samurai epic Like a Dragon: Ishin! launches globally on February 21, 2023 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows and Steam.
In 1860s Kyo, a solemn samurai’s fight for justice stands to change the course of Japan’s history forever. Draw your blade and join the revolution in this heated historical adventure.
Like a Dragon: Ishin! Key Features:
- Over the top action and diverse weaponry: Engage in visceral combat that combines feudal-era firearms and swords as players switch between four different combat styles: Swordsman, Gunman, Wild Dancer and Brawler. A deep roster of varied weaponry marks the historic transition between classic sword fighting and modern armed warfare as players train and upgrade skills to unlock even more powerful abilities.
- Historical samurai epic: An optional in-game glossary supplements context to the historical basis of the people, places, and events featured within Like a Dragon: Ishin!
- Old meets new: Like a Dragon: Ishin! expands upon its 2014 Japan-exclusive predecessor with localization support, all-new content, exquisitely remastered graphics and enhanced capabilities for modern platforms in Unreal Engine 4.