From Press Release:
Thursday, 30th March 2023 – Team17 and Black Salt Games have today launched DREDGE, announcing that the sinister fishing adventure is now available to purchase on Steam, GOG, Nintendo Switch, *PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, and Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.
In DREDGE, step into the water-logged boots of a down-on-their luck fisherman and explore a collection of remote isles while scouring the surrounding depths for a variety of fish and valuable deep-sea curios. Once your trawler is full, sell your haul to the peculiar locals while completing quests and unravelling more about each archipelago. Reinforce your vessel, skills, and knowledge to dredge deeper and reach more mysterious secluded lands.
The DREDGE digital base game is available for Steam, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch for £21.99/$US 24.99/€24.99. The PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions of the base game are available for £19.99/$US 24.99/€24.99. The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for £31.01/$US 35.06/€35.06 on Steam, for £23.99/$US 26.99/€26.99 for Xbox and Nintendo Switch, and for £21.99/$26.99/€26.99 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the Blackstone Key DLC, granting players access to the mysterious workshop on Blackstone Isle.
The DREDGE physical Deluxe Edition is available for £24.99/US $29.99/€29.99 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox Series X|S. The Nintendo Switch version is £29.99/US$ 39.99/€39.99.
*The PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions of the physical Deluxe Edition will be available in North America from 20th April.
DREDGE Key Features
- Unravel a Mystery: Captain your fishing trawler across a collection of remote islands, each with its own inhabitants to meet, wildlife to discover, and stories to unearth
- Dredge the Depths: Scour the sea for hidden treasures and complete quests to gain access to strange new abilities
- Study Your Craft: Research special equipment and upgrade your boat’s capabilities to gain access to rare fish and valuable deep-sea curios
- Fish to Survive: Sell your discoveries to the locals to learn more about each area, and upgrade your boat to reach even more secluded locations
- Fight the Unfathomable: Strengthen your mind and use your abilities to survive trips out on the water after dark
DREDGE is being developed by Black Salt Games. Purchase available now on Steam, GOG, at the Nintendo eShop, at the PlayStation®Store, and at the Microsoft Store. For more information, like DREDGE on Facebook, follow on Twitter and join the community over on Discord.