From Press Release:
Sci-fi management sim Exogate Initiative, where players will lead their team of scientists to the very edge of creation, is releasing today on Steam Early Access!
About the game
Manage humankind’s first mission across the universe! In the near future, a new technology allows us to travel instantly to anywhere in the universe via portals known as Exogates. An international initiative is created to develop these portals and explore the worlds beyond.
As head of the initiative, your job is to lead humanity into the vast unknown. Create a sprawling facility underground, recruit a diverse group of specialists from around the globe, and send them to mysterious new planets through the Exogate. As well as managing things on Earth, you’ll be called upon to make crucial decisions during each mission. Your choices will have a profound effect on the future of humankind – and on the lives of your crew.
- Plan, excavate, and build a sprawling underground research facility
- Build facilities to provide for the technical, physical, and emotional needs of your team
- Add new rooms and specialised equipment as the initiative grows in scope
- Recruit, train, and manage fully autonomous specialists from all around the world
- Discover new species of fauna, and even make contact with alien life
- Negotiate with allies and defend yourself from foes
- Help your team make life-or-death decisions during mission story beats
- Research new technologies and help the project grow
About Xeno Bits
Xeno Bits is an independent game studio based in Bordeaux, founded by Maxime Millet in 2012. After finding success with mobile titles, the studio began working on the base building / management sim Exogate Initiative. Exogate Initiative is scheduled to launch on Steam Early Access on 18th April (today).