From Press Release:
Mumbai, India –September 02, 2023– Independent game development studio Neosphere Interactive Studios has announced their new patch 1.1 of 1971: Indian Naval Front on Steam today.
1971: Indian Naval Front is a third-person vehicular combat game featuring missions inspired by actual events. Take command of a variety of naval units, including aircraft carriers, warships, jets, and helicopters.
The new Patch 1.1 brings substantial game improvements, such as enhanced jet controls, realistic ship movement, buoyancy, firing ship weapons from third-person view, resolved FPS capping, and controller support for PC.
- Over 40+ accurately modelled authentic naval units.
- Experience real-world missions in the form of a campaign like Operation Trident, taking out PNS Ghazi, destroying airfields, etc.
- Wreak havoc from the air using the Hawker Seahawk jet and Breguet Alize of the Air Squadron.
- Fly the classic Westland Sea King helicopter for recon, search, and rescue missions.
- 15 levels of naval and air combat missions.
About Neosphere Interactive
Neosphere Interactive was started by two like-minded Indian gentlemen in mid-2016 in Mumbai with the objective to design and develop high-quality games for PC and Consoles with a constant underlying military theme.
The co-founders, Rajesh Iyer and Hitesh Ramchandani have a combined work experience of more than 25 years between them in the fields of Game Development and Animation, mixed with a strong passion for PC games. Over the years, they have worked on several titles with several Indian gaming companies, spanning across multiple platforms like PC, PlayStation 2, PSP, and Mobile.