From Press Release:
The Heist Begins on October 4 On October 4th, Thief Simulator 2 will make its debut on PC, introducing the new installment of the bestselling game that combines stealth, simulation, and adventure in a thieves’ world.
The creators promise numerous innovations as well as enhancements to proven mechanics and solutions. In 2024, the simulator will also land on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
The first Thief Simulator is one of the most popular simulators in recent years, accumulating several million players on PC and consoles. On the Steam platform, the title currently holds an 87% positive review score based on nearly 23,000 reviews.
Thief Simulator 2 uniquely combines stealth, simulation, and adventure in a world of thievery. This first-person perspective (FPP) game offers two gameplay modes: story and free mode. Players can anticipate a variety of challenges, ranging from common houses to highly secure facilities. The storyline of the new installment loosely connects to the mafia family known from the first game; however, the creators emphasize that familiarity with the first title is not a prerequisite to enjoying the criminal fun in the new entry.
Thief Simulator 2 Key Features:
- The new installment of the bestselling simulator
- Many enhancements and new features
- Two game modes (story and free mode)
- Extensive character development system
- Diverse and expansive locations
- A wide selection of equipment (from crowbars to new technologies)
- Radio stations and the option to add your own music
- Multiple paths to achieve objectives