Activision is working with Torn Banner Studios in collaboration with Mercenary Technology to bring the PC award-winning Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to consoles for the very first time. Now refined for consoles this 12-player online action game will raise its banners and launch on Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system for digital download later this year.
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior will bring the most iconic warriors from the ancient world, epic new environments and all new game modes to the already expansive First-Person Slasher, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
Every environment is an iconic homeland of one of the warrior factions. Fight in ancient Nordic villages, kick people into pits as a spartan or run along moonlit roofs as a ninja in a bamboo forest.
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior adds all-new game modes including multi-team (up to 6 teams at one time!), capture the flag variants and an all-new duel mode.
Faster, more diverse gameplay makes Chivalry’s 1st-person melee combat even more intense in this massive expansion.
Each warrior has a unique arsenal and abilities, which promotes more variety in play styles and forces players to adapt their strategy to the situation.
30 new weapons
5 all-new classes with new character models and new voice overs
30 new helmets and accessories
36 new emblem packs with over 135 emblems
6 all-new maps with variants
6 total game modes with 2 new modes
6 teams with limitless class combinations per team
37 stats tracked per weapon, per class for a total of over 3500 tracked stats
All new user interface
When you have a million opponents you need to be able to stand out from the crowd! Chivalry is available on Steam and features intense online swordplay in what they call a “First-Person Slasher”.
Other changes and fixes in Content Update 2 are below:
* Server browser fixes!(Tabs works better, favorites work better, browser now uses the Steamworks library optimally and is less likely to make your router cry, etc)
* Tavern map length reduced to 10 minutes.
* Stamina drain from successfully parrying attacks slightly reduced.
* Vanguard primary weapon knockback values toned down.
* Two-hander flinch duration down from 1.1 to 1.0.
* Special daze duration down from 2 to 1.8.
* Crossbow projectile speeds are lower, and the difference between light and heavy crossbow is less drastic.
* Corrected Bardiche sprint attack being .15 faster than other sprint attacks.
* Flail overhead windup from .55 to .5.
* Heavy Flail overhead windup from .6 to .55.
* Spear slash windup from .425 to .475.
* Spear stab windup from .575 to .6.
* Brandistock slash windup from .45 to .5.
* Brandistock stab windup from .55 to .6.
* Fixed the attack grunt sound sometimes desyncing and playing after a late feint server-side.
* Fixed several map exploits.
* Fixed flinch disabling dodge if it occurs in an attack windup.
* Fixed counterattacks maintaining a parry box and blocking attacks during your counter.
* Fixed movement slow persisting after canceling a bow draw.
* Fixed crossbow forced reload after being hit.
* Fixed rebinding primary attack breaking the scoreboard keybind.
* Fixed some broken assets on various maps (missing collision/textures/etc.)
* Fixed missing Norse Sword icon and Falchion model in weapon select.
* Fixed the furthest target in the archer tutorial being unhittable.
* Fixed peasants spawning with weapons
* Fixed peasant death animations
* Fixed peasant hats turning into helmets when shot off with arrows
* Fixed objective labels (Mason messages were being display for Agatha objectives)