As many of the fans have already guessed, Santa’s bringing plenty of gifts for the Killing Floor community this Christmas season! First up, the holiday event of the season is back with the Killing Floor Twisted Christmas 2 event, starting tomorrow December 7th and running through January 4th. The event features an all new level, Ice Cave, as well as brand new Twisted Christmas music to get you in the holiday spirit. But wait – there’s more! Santa is bringing even more gifts – the Winter Weapon Pack, with seven brand new weapons complete with new achievements, free to everyone who owns the game. Returning from last year’s event we have Christmas themed specimens replacing all of the regular baddies, Santa’s Evil Lair, Christmas themed achievements and the chance for those who missed unlocking the special Baddest Santa character last year to grab him this time around. On top of all that, another character pack DLC – Steampunk 2, bringing you the rest of the Steampunk-styled characters to complete the set. And, just so everyone can try it out, the whole lot is free to play this weekend (8 Dec – 11 Dec)!
Here’s the details on the new weapons:
• The Sharpshooter gets a shiny .44 Magnum revolver – good for dual-wielding for even more stopping power.
• The Commando picks up a US Army surplus M-4 Carbine, with a nice, new red dot sight fitted.
• For Demolitions, we’ve removed the sight and added the under-slung M-203 single shot grenade launcher. Wonderful all-purpose weapon!
• Support Specialists can get their hands on a semi-automatic combat shotgun.
• Berserkers can go all Scottish, with a massive two-handed Claymore. Perfect for the holiday season…
• Following on from Horzine’s earlier experiments with healing darts, they have now provided the Medic with an MP5 machine pistol, mounting a dart-firing device.
• Ripped from the arm of a dead Husk the Firebug gets his asbestos-covered hands on the fireball launching Huskgun!!! Charge this baby up and watch the zeds explode in a ball of flames!
The new weapons, new map and the whole Twisted Christmas event will be available with the upcoming Free Weekend for the game, which starts this Wednesday – 7th December. Bring friends – you know you want to! Baddest Santa is only unlockable during the Twisted Christmas event – so don’t miss out! For more information, take a look at the web page for the event:
Killing Floor is available now on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com
0 responses to “Killing Floor celebrates Twisted Christmas 2 starting today”