Kalypso Media Digital is thrilled to announce that Blood Knights, the medieval, vampire-themed hack ‘n’ slash will make its debut on November 1 for Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft priced at $14.99USD/£11.99/€14.90. Other formats will follow on November 13.
Set in a medieval fantasy world, Blood Knights will feature quick, deadly combat, smart team-work and ferocious cooperative monster slaying. To get you in the vampire-slaying mood, Kalypso has released a new trailer to give you a blood-soaked taste of Blood Knights’ epic combat and the rich environments located in the game.
Blood Knights is a hack ‘n slash action – RPG, where the age-old war between humans and vampires is out-of-control and threatens to plunge the world into the abyss. The game combines spectacular combat with RPG elements in single-player or co-op mode. Blood Knights is developed by Deck 13 interactive, who have made a name for themselves with such titles as ‘Venetica’, ‘Jack Keane’ and ‘Ankh’. Set in a mystical version of the Middle Ages, Blood Knights is an exciting story about the Knights Templar and a legendary Vampire Hunter who finds himself bound by blood to the powerful vampire Alysa during a daring mission. The two must work together to break the blood spell and defeat the hordes of evil creatures who stand between them and their goal.
Features of Blood Knights
- Utilize close and ranged weapons to slay monstrous foes and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Ride solo, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
- Multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
- Equip yourself with 160 available weapons and 40 different armor elements