Edge of Space updates with “Tier Three”
The Edge of Space Tier Three content update has launched with the long-awaited inclusion of the new PIOS (Power Input Output System). This foundational system provides power advancements needed to build your ultimate base of operations. Improved user-friendly functions and tool tips make integrating PIOS extremely simple and opens the door for cool architecture in future updates including trap devices and travel tubes to different base areas.
The new content update for Edge of Space includes the following additions:
- Power In-Out System (PIOS): First implementation of the new PIOS interface enables gamers to design complex power circuits in base structures for automated doors, lights, and much more
- 10 Armor Sets: Additional armors with unique attributes include Recon, Gunslinger, Medic, Assassin, and more
- Over 16 Kit Upgrades: Improved grapple tool, point defense systems, and waypoint teleporter are just a few of the new kits to equip your cadet
- 11 Creatures Added: From the tough hulking Walgos to the dangerously annoying ANC Drones, gamers will encounter a wide-range of mutated monstrosities
- New Biome Level: Called “The Barrens” the Tier Three biome will introduce a landscape of new resources, plant-life, and greater dangers
Edge of Space is an open-world, dynamically-generated, sandbox survival-adventure game. Gamers emerge from a crashed cryopod with only a laser mining pick and the minor gear and immediately start exploring, collecting resources from valuable mined ore, and fabricating survival equipment. Some of the fantastic monstrosities gamers will encounter include cybernetically-enhanced Space Laser Sharks, genetically-evolved Plasma Polar Bears, and deadly-quick Jetpack Space Penguins. At the absolute edge of space, gamers must adapt or die – good luck ArkCo Operatives!
Edge of Space is available now on Steam Early Access for the price of $12.99.